Monday, February 17, 2014

More Photoshop Stuff

Did more Photoshop stuff last week on Friday. Today I'm converting the work I like best of my work into PDFs:
Photoshop Exercises:
Exercise 32:I learned how to use the various brushes in Photoshop. There are a lot of brushes available to use in the toolbar but the more complicated of them have confusing and often frustrating instruction on how to use them.














Exercise 46:I learned who to adjust the color of whatever i was working on at the time which happens to be a nature picture one of the easier and non rage inducing work.









Illustrator:
Exercise 8: The final product of one of the first set of exercises in Adobe Illustrator(in my personal opinion Illustrator is the easiest to use in between Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) I learned a lot of stuff like how to add and change shapes to make them appropriate to the scene and how to color said shapes:
Kinda calming isn't it............well I wanted to punch a hole my screen when doing the later exercises.

Exercise 12: The final exercise in Illustrator and also one of the easier exercises, I didn't have much trouble searching for the tools I use so my nerves were spared.
InDesign:
Exercise 71: A fun little project in InDesign creating a brochure for an animal clinicI learned how to place pictures and wrap text around said pictures, placing columns, and adding new pages.














Exercise 72: The Argentina brochure was kinda fun to make. I learned who to place placeholder text but it was very time consuming replacing said placeholder with the real information belonging to the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment